Noise Disturbances

If you are being subjected to a noise disturbance, then you have several resources available to you. If the noise is being generated within County Hall, for example by a neighbour or workmen, or one of the Commercial Units on the ground floor then in the first instance you should report it to the Porters’ Lodge on 0207 207 1951.

For external noise disturbances or those from within the commercial units, you can report the incident to Lambeth Council by ringing 020 7926 5000, or filling in an online report.

You can view Lambeth Council’s Noise Nuisance Policy here.